Wondering about this firewire/ATA 133 card

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I'm looking for a combination firewire + ATA 133 card. I found this one,
which does what I want plus some:

http://siig.com/products/ide/features/Usb2FirewSPata.html

Has anyone used a similar card, or better yet this one? I didn't see
anything on our mailing lists, although the same card from the same
manufacturer at Fry's had a different model number, which might explain
it. Web searches showed me a lot of places that sell this card, but not
much experience with it. Any insight would be welcome.

Doug