Re: -current troubles on Dell Latitude C600

From: Matt <matt_at_xtaz.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:26:35 +0100
Olev wrote:
> Tried JSNAP's 20030917 build, still the same: with softupdates on I get
> a panic when extreacting base, with softupdates off everything is OK.
> Any ideas?
>
> Olev

I can confirm I get the same on an old laptop I was trying. I just
installed it with softupdates switched off and assumed it was my laptop
being a bitch as it's traditionally done weird things in the past.

I happened to take a photo of the screen at the time, though
unfortunatly I didn't take a photo of a backtrace :)

I can't help any further with debugging though because as I mentioned I
just installed it without softupdates and it's working fine now.

http://xtaz.co.uk/mobilecam/images/20030913150500.jpg

Matt.