trap 9 with ULE also, but it did boot up all the way

From: Paul Seniura <pdseniura_at_techie.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:53:28 -0600 (CST)
ULE booted up all the way this time (first time!), albeit with the repeating ata1-slave lines.
I could use the system for about 5 minutes before the trap 9 sprung.
System was lightly-loaded as in my earlier msg on 4BSD (running links on a vt).
It hit on the same instruction, slightly different addrs of course.
"Stopped at      atpic_handle_intr+0x4d: cmpl    $0,0x4(%edi)"
Both of these kernels were built with today's CTM bucket; I will test tomorrow's bucket then.