Re: make world

From: Brooks Davis <brooks_at_one-eyed-alien.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:23:56 -0700
[Please wrap lines to <80 columns]

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 04:26:38AM +0200, meka wrote:
>       I'm sorry if this is not the right list for question like this,
>       but it seamed logical to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

freebsd-questions would be better.

>       I've followed the instructions for cvsup and synched the tree
>       but I've end up with bunch of ,v files. I've edited some of
>       them and saw that some tags are appended to it. What to do with
>       this? Thanx :o)

You didn't follow the right instructions and have downloaded the entire
cvs repository instead of checking out the latest version of your
desired branch.  You should probably be using a cvsup config file
derived from /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile.

If you want to debug you existing supfile, please post a copy of it.

-- Brooks