Re: Mergemaster issues in 5.4

From: Wouter Prins <wouter_at_businessconnect.nl>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:17:33 +0200
Hello,

When i had the issue the following was defined in make.conf:

Please note that i dont remember if something was set for OpenSSH (if i remember correctly it was not set). The rest of my makefile contains compiler options and nothing else has changed.

I'm happy it works ok now, so i'll leave this as currently set.

Thank you for your help.

# To avoid building various parts of the base system:
NO_ACPI=       true    # do not build acpiconf(8) and related programs
#NO_BOOT=       true    # do not build boot blocks and loader
#NO_CVS=        true    # do not build CVS
#NO_CXX=        true    # do not build C++ and friends
NO_BLUETOOTH=  true    # do not build Bluetooth related stuff
#NO_DYNAMICROOT=true    # do not link /bin and /sbin dynamically
#NO_FORTRAN=    true    # do not build g77 and related libraries
#NO_GDB=        true    # do not build GDB
#NO_GPIB=       true    # do not build GPIB support
#NO_I4B=        true    # do not build isdn4bsd package
#NO_IPFILTER=   true    # do not build IP Filter package
#NO_PF=         true    # do not build PF firewall package
#NO_AUTHPF=     true    # do not build and install authpf (setuid/gid)
#NO_KERBEROS=   true    # do not build and install Kerberos 5 (KTH
Heimdal)
#NO_LIB32=      true    # do not build 32-bit versions of libs on 64-bit
systems
#NO_LPR=        true    # do not build lpr and related programs
#NO_MAILWRAPPER=true    # do not build the mailwrapper(8) MTA selector
#NO_MODULES=    true    # do not build modules with the kernel
#NO_NETCAT=     true    # do not build netcat
NO_NIS=        true    # do not build NIS support and related programs
#NO_OBJC=       true    # do not build Objective C support
#NO_OPENSSH=    true    # do not build OpenSSH
#NO_OPENSSL=    true    # do not build OpenSSL (implies
NO_KERBEROS/NO_OPENSSH)
#NO_SENDMAIL=   true    # do not build sendmail and related programs
#NO_SHAREDOCS=  true    # do not build the 4.4BSD legacy docs
#NO_TCSH=       true    # do not build and install /bin/csh (which is
tcsh)
#NO_TOOLCHAIN=  true    # do not build programs for program development
NO_USB=        true    # do not build usbd(8) and related programs
NO_VINUM=      true    # do not build Vinum utilities
NOATM=         true    # do not build ATM related programs and
libraries
#NOCRYPT=       true    # do not build any crypto code
#NOGAMES=       true    # do not build games (games/ subdir)
#NOINET6=       true    # do not build IPv6 related programs and
libraries
#NOINFO=        true    # do not make or install info files
#NOLIBC_R=      true    # do not build libc_r (re-entrant version of
libc)
#NOLIBPTHREAD=  true    # do not build libpthread (M:N threading
library)
#NOLIBTHR=      true    # do not build libthr (1:1 threading library)
#NOMAN=         true    # do not build manual pages
NOPROFILE=      true    # Avoid compiling profiled libraries
#NOSHARE=       true    # do not go into the share subdir