Re: using a raw disk for qemu image

From: Tobias Roth <freebsd.lists_at_fsck.ch>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:18:18 +0100
Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
> I know this is not a FreeBSD question persay but if I have XP installed
> on an other drive and want to access it with qemu what is the command
> line for qemu of qemu-img to enable this... before anyone asks I am not
> using wine because it doesn't run on amd54

I know this is not the answer to your question per se, but have you
checked whether the problem lies with gpg-agent? For me
thunderbird+enigmail usually hang the first time it attempts to read a
signed mail. I don't yet know what the problem is, but it is somehow
connected to gpg-agent.

Cheers,
Tobias