Re: r276200: EFI boot failure: kernel stops booting at pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0

From: Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau_at_citrix.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:55:28 +0100
El 29/12/14 a les 12.41, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for not noticing this earlier, I've been without a computer for
> some days. Do you get a panic message, or the system just freezes?
>
> Can you please post the full boot output with boot_verbose enabled?

I'm not able to reproduce the problem with Qemu and OVMF, and I don't
have any box right now that uses UEFI.

I'm guessing that this is due to some memory reservation conflict, so
I'm attaching a patch that should help diagnose it. Could you provide
the information requested above with this patch applied?

Thanks, Roger.