Re: Strange issue after early AP startup

From: Jia-Shiun Li <jiashiun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:27:42 +0800
On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_selasky.org>
wrote:

> FYI:
>
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/312551

Hi hps,

sorry I have to correct my test results.
I found that I did not revert changes to kernel config,
which commented out EARLY_AP_STARTUP option,
before testing you patches. So they were tested without
EARLY_AP_STARTUP.

I tested again your patches with kernel config reverted,
and they (and head as of r312620) did not solve the c2d
system time lag issue.

vmstat results attached.
And also my apology for this stupid mistake.

-Jia-Shiun.