Loader.conf problem

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:30:42 -0500
I recently upgraded my FreeBSD-Current system today and did not fully
understand the impact of changes to loader.conf.  My system has a Geli
encrypted ZFS pool.  In the past whenever I screwed up, I was able to
use 'Beadm' into boot the most recent good kernel or enter a shell to
reread the UPDATING notes for a clearer understanding of what needs to
be done before rebooting.

Is my system recoverable or does it require wiping and reloading from a
snapshot?  If it is recoverable, how to do?

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1