GELI attach issue from r326073 -> r334996

From: Michael Jung <mikej_at_mikej.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:29:05 -0400
Hi!

I just tried updating current from r326073 -> r334996 and when
I try 'geli attach' I get the following error:

# geli attach -p -k mykey.key /dev/gpt/da14
geli: Missing keyno argument
#

If I boot the old kernel GELI attaches just fine.

I ran into this once before but can not find the thread.  I recall
it being a bug... with no resolution.

I mount zfs partitions over GELI - my painful solution was to
nuke each GPT partition in the zpool, resilver, repeat and
rinse until everything was non-encrypted and repeat the cycle
to re-encrypt.  NOT FUN.

Looking for suggestions to supply additional information to debug
and resolve.

dmesg attached from working kernel.

Thanks!