buildworld ABSOLUTE_PATH

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod_at_berentweb.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 18:55:25 -0400
I'm building multiple worlds with different src.conf settings.
Would it be too much of a PIA to to introduce
ABSOLUTE_PATH to override MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX ?

This would facilitate 2 problems:
1. Default practice of appending SRC_PATH to PREFIX causes a ridiculous
folder structure
2. The folder ending can be customised such as amd64.host, amd64.jails

Handling the rest via shell script would become an easier task IMHO if
this could be implemented.

Regards.

--
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.