Re: Strange ARC/Swap/CPU on yesterday's -CURRENT

From: Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas_at_gibfest.dk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 16:09:48 +0100
On 03/11/2018 09:43 PM, Jeff Roberson wrote:

> Also, if you could try going back to r328953 or r326346 and let me
> know if the problem exists in either.  That would be very helpful.  If
> anyone is willing to debug this with me contact me directly and I will
> send some test patches or debugging info after you have done the above
> steps.

Hello,

I am seeing this issue (high swap, arc not backing down) on two
jail/bhyve hosts running 11-STABLE r325275 and r325235 - which sounds
like it is earlier than the two patches you mention?

The two machines are at 98 and 138 days uptime, and both are currently
using more than 90% swap, and I've had to shut down non-critical stuff
because I was getting out-of-swap errors.

Just wanted to let everyone know, since I haven't seen any revisions as
early as r325275 in the "me too" posts here.

More information available on request.

Best regards,

Thomas Steen Rasmussen