Re: Build failure

From: Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 10:36:30 +0200
On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 19:53:44 -0500
Patrick McMunn <doctorwhoguy_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I update the sources today and ran "make -j24 buildworld buildkernel
> KERNCONF=GENERIC-NODEBUG", and the build failed. I made sure to "make
> clean" and "make cleanworld" and try again, and I got the same result.
>
> --
> Patrick McMunn
>
> - Learn more about the Catholic Faith: http://www.catholic.com/
> - Pray with the Church: http://www.universalis.com/

 Hi,
 You need to update your ports tree.
 the drm-current-kmod ports install it's sources so the module will be
rebuilt when you build a kernel.
 This works as long as no changes in base need changes in those sources
too. If there is needed changes in drm-kmod sources this unfortunatelly
fails to compile, not much we can do here.

 Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu_at_bidouilliste.com>