Re: libthr and 1:1 threading.

From: Andrew R. Reiter <arr_at_watson.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:18:39 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Peter Wemm wrote:

:Terry Lambert wrote:
:
:> KSE mailing list, starting Monday or so:
:> ] We still haven't heard from jeff with regard to the process
:> ] signal mask removal.
:
:We can add new mailing lists really easily now - it takes about 20-30 seconds.
:Would it be worth adding a freebsd-threads and/or freebsd-kse type list
:where it is a bit higher profile?
:
:Cheers,
:-Peter
:--

I would like this.  I seem to remember a mail awhile back stating that
there was a 'secret' list going on for thread discussion.  Since this is a
big part of -CURRENT  (and has been, duh), it's sorta scary to have it be
hidden.

Did I miss a message regarding how to sign up for this?

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr_at_watson.org