Re: Yet another libthr crash

From: Lars Eggert <larse_at_ISI.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:32:07 -0800
Gordon Tetlow wrote:

> No core dump from this one. Privoxy seems to be a good app to test
> multiple io threads and is simple enough to be debug.

The source is also pretty Linux-centric, so some issues you finds may be
related to that.

(But I am all for fixing privoxy on -current, so I can start using it
instead of guidescope, which fails to reap its kids due to some linux
emulator change - see "zombies from linux binaries" thread on -current,
circa 10/01/02.)

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <larse_at_isi.edu>           USC Information Sciences Institute