device puc on non-i386 or with parallel devices

From: Gavin Atkinson <gavin_at_ury.york.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:57:09 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,

I'm currently working on updating the hardware release notes to reflect
reality. the puc device is currently only in the i386 section of the
release notes, however I am under the impression people are successfully
using it with other platforms. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, is anyone successfully using it to provide parallel port access? As
far as I can tell, the device supports parallel ports, all the comments in
the code suggests it does, however I can't find any mention of people
using it for parallel ports and commit messages suggest it may be limited
to serial ports only at the moment.

Thanks!

Gavin