SCHED_ULE and arts/KDE stopped working april 4

From: Matt Douhan <mdouhan_at_fruitsalad.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:54:56 +0000
HI

Using the new SCHED_ULE together with KDE is not working anymore, as of april
4, using SCHED_ULE causes arts to crash the entire machine, if I recompile
the kernel with the SCHED_4BSD arts works fine again, I am unable to find
anything useful in the logs and would appreciate any help so that I can help
you debug this issue, I have confirmed this several times now by recompiling
the kernel and swapping schedulers.

rgds

Matt

Matt Douhan