XFree on 4.8 Vs 5.0

From: Barkley Vowk <bvowk_at_math.ualberta.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:15:14 -0600 (MDT)
I've got a problem with X on my X30 notebook, I need DRI working for
suspending and resuming to work, I also need 4.3.0 to support my i830
chipset. I can get everything working out of the box in 4.8, but 5.0 after
compiling 4.3.0, I still cannot get DRI to work (cannot open
/dev/dri/card0). Any ideas?

Barkley C. Vowk -- Systems Analyst -- University of Alberta
Math Sciences Department - Barkley.Vowk_at_math.ualberta.ca
Office: CAB642A, 780-492-4064

Opinions expressed are the responsibility of the author and
may not reflect the opinions of others or reality.