iso burning

From: Thomas Andrew Schwarz <schwarzt_at_umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
Quick question about doing some backups.  I'm getting tired of
reinstalling and putting everything back into place after I do something
stupid on the current branch (which is something I must do to learn about
the system).  Is there an application out there that can make autoboot iso
cd images of my complete system? (like a recovery disk shipped with
commercial operating systems).  Seems like this would save a fair amount
of time.