starting KDE causes laptop to reboot ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy_at_hub.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 02:02:19 +0000 (GMT)
with DDB and DDB_UNATTENDED enabled, and dumpdev enabled, I'm getting
nothing from it, but if I startx with KDE3, the machine just reboots ...

If this is something known, please just ignore and I'll keep an eye out on
the lists for a fix ... if not, anything I can do to try and debug this
... ?

Systems Administrator _at_ hub.org
primary: scrappy_at_hub.org           secondary: scrappy_at_{freebsd|postgresql}.org