passwd bug?

From: Dusan Kozic <dusan_at_sah-drustvo-ms.si>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:15:13 +0200
Hi!

In FreeBSD 5 I changed my password to empty. When I type passwd command, I
entered my old password, and then I pressed Ctrl+C or Ctrl+D (I don't
remember exactly).
Then I had an empty password, so everyone can logged in the system as me, but
when I tryed to change this empty password, system asked me for Old password,
and if I pressed only Enter key it writes me passwd: sorry.

I mean that this is bug in FreeBSD 5, or?

--
Lep pozdrav,
Dusan Kozic