Fwd: passwd bug?

From: Dusan Kozic <dusan_at_sah-drustvo-ms.si>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:33:45 +0200
OK, finnaly I know where the problem is.:)

This is one FreeBSD 5 machine and I have shell access to it.
I can change my password to empty, but then if I want to change this empty
password, program passwd asks me for an Old password. And if I press only on
Enter button, program passwd writes on the screen sorry. But all services
such as ssh, telnet and ftp works fine with empty password, so mine password
is really empty.

Thanks and please fix this!!!

--
Kind regards,