Re: Adjusting pcm buffersize?

From: Krzysztof Jędruczyk <beaker_at_hot.pl>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:29:53 +0200
Wade Majors <wade_at_ezri.org> writes:

> Nice to know I'm not the only one experiencing similar symptoms at
> least. Thanks.

And let me just note, that it is not ATA's fault (I believe it was
suggested before that the problem is connected to using PIO ATA
modes). I have two U160 SCSI drives connected to Adaptec 29160LP
controller + SB Live card and also suffer badly from this problem when
for example mozilla's port is unbzipping sources...

--
   Krzysztof Jędruczyk