Re: HEADS UP: new NSS

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:07:50 -0500
On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 05:43:45PM -0700, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
> The nss_ldap port has a bug in it. See the attached patch.

Thanks!  I must have originally downloaded the un-versioned
`nss_ldap.tgz', and renamed it.

> Also, by
> default, we don't compile with schema-mapping. I'm working on a
> patch for that (schema-mapping is needed to work in a M$ Active
> Directory environment). It's a db3 vs db185 issue and I'm looking
> at how to solve it. I have it band-aided for my setup (which works
> now btw), but the potential for foot-shooting is really high, so I
> want to make sure I test it out.

OK, let me know what you discover.  Since personally I will not be
using nss_ldap that much, I'm happy to relinquish maintainership of
the port to someone such as yourself.  Regardless, feel free to
commit.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos