Re: HEADS UP: new NSS

From: John Polstra <jdp_at_polstra.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
In article <20030418032146.GF28037_at_dan.emsphone.com>,
Dan Nelson  <dnelson_at_allantgroup.com> wrote:

> Right; very few programs actually would need to be converted to
> dynamic.  But John brought up a totally dynamic system, which I think
> would be a bad idea, performance-wise.

No, I did not bring it up.  Max brought it up.  I have already sat
through this discussion at least twice before, so I know exactly how
it will end.  A thread of around 100 messages will build up, and
then finally everybody will get bored with it.  You all could save a
lot of typing by going back to the archives and finding out that all
the arguments pro and con have already been made.  And you could
save me a lot of mouse clicking by TRIMMING THE DAMN CC LIST
thankyouverymuch. :-)

John
--
  John Polstra