Re: defaultrouter cannot set at boot time

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_paeps.cx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 02:29:16 +0200
On 2003-04-19 09:12:14 (+0900), Shin-ichi YOSHIMOTO <yosimoto_at_waishi.jp> wrote:
> After doing cvsup, make world, and mergemaster, defaultrouter cannot set at
> boot time.

I'm seeing the same thing here.  Only defaultrouter _does_ get set, but near
the end of the boot process it's getting unset again :-)

> After booting, defaultrouter set by hand:
>
> $ route add default xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.

Running '/etc/rc.d/network2 start' after booting also sets the router
correctly, so I suppose something that's happening after that step is slightly
confused?

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                          Please don't CC me, I am
philip_at_paeps.cx                                       subscribed to the list.

  BOFH Excuse #219:
    Recursivity.	Call back if it happens again.