Re: NSS? Can't login anymore :-(

From: Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:13:21 -0500
On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 11:17:04PM +0200, Matthias Schuendehuette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the courage to do my weekly update and - login(1) dumps core.
>
> I read current_at_ so I did 'vipw' my password database but still there are
> problems.
>
> The only thing I can deliver is a backtrace without debugging symbols,
> until someone instructs me how to do more...

Hallo Matthias,

Would you try getgrent.c revision 1.27, and see if that fixes the issue
for you?  Also, would you report whether or not you have an /etc/group
entry that has 2 colons (rather than the required 3)?

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar_at_celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos