new regression test

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:45:31 -0500
test-printfloat.c: In function `main':
test-printfloat.c:80: `NAN' undeclared (first use this function)
test-printfloat.c:80: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
test-printfloat.c:80: for each function it appears in.)
test-printfloat.c:88: `HUGE_VALL' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Am I running these from the proper directory?

I cd to /usr/src/tools/regression/lib/libc/stdio and type make as root.

Do I need to be using an upper level makefile?

Is there documentation for the other regression tests.  Some locale
stuff
fails in the libc tests as well.

test-wcrtomb.c
Assertion failed: (wcrtomb(NULL, UCHAR_MAX + 1, NULL) == 1), function
main, file
test-wcrtomb.c, line 65.

I am trying to understand these tests so I can potentially add more and
put some
automated regression test system together.  Some of the documentation
is a bit
hard to find as of yet but I am still digging.

Dave