strxfrm() broken?

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus_at_marcuscom.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2003 02:52:20 -0400
I'm posting this to current_at_ as that's where I first discovered the
problem.  However, -STABLE seems to be affected as well.  The attached
example code demonstrates the problem pretty well.  It seems that when
LANG, LC_ALL, or LC_COLLATE is set to anything other than C or POSIX
(e.g. en_US.ISO8859-1), strxfrm() returns garbage.  I think I'm using it
correctly (actually glib is the one that pointed me this way).  Is there
anything wrong in the attached code, or is strxfrm() truly broken?
Thanks.

cc -o xxx2 xxx2.c

Joe