libalias problem with -O2 fixed?

From: Bruce Burden <brucegb_at_realtime.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 23:33:00 -0500
   Hi folks,

	I noticed a discussion regarding -CURRENT going on in
   the -questions mailing list regarding a problem with -CURRENT
   corrupting TCP headers in libalias.

	It looks like this happens after NATD translates the
   incoming TCP packet, then re-inserts the packet into the ipfw
   stream. The solution was to compile libalias w/out -O2.

	I think this is a problem that bit me when -CURRENT was
   first released. I'm curious if anybody can tell me if this
   is fixed or not, as I don't believe I have seen a discussion
   after March in -questions.

						Thanks,
							Bruce
  "I like bad!"                         Bruce Burden    Austin, TX.
        - Thuganlitha
        The Power and the Prophet
        Robert Don Hughes