Re: The sysinstall's safe_realloc() failure

From: Makoto Matsushita <matusita_at_jp.FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:39:37 +0900
peter> I just installed 5.0-RELEASE via floppy/passive ftp from
peter> ftp6.freebsd.org.  I think it must be some JPSNAP specific bug or
peter> someone worked around the problem to get the release to work.

That's too much fast conclusion, except if you are intended to beat me:)

Please note that 1) somebody have no problems, even if you have
troubles, 2) With a same machine on the same location, there are two
cases (good and bad) for ftp installation, 3) CD-ROM installation,
with exactly the same distribution, has no problem IIRC.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita