Re: Makefile in /usr/src/lib/libdisk WARNS change? PLEASE READ!

From: David Leimbach <leimy2k_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:19:08 -0500
On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 10:34 PM, David Leimbach wrote:

>> <SNIP>
>>
>> This just struck me as a possibility also about 20 seconds ago :)
>>
>> Here it is: [comments stripped]
>> CPUTYPE?=athlon-mp
>> CFLAGS= -pipe -msse -m3dnow
>> MAKE_IDEA=YES
>>
>> I am now changing CFLAGS to simply "-pipe" to see what happens.
>>

> And that had no affect it seems on the problem whatsoever.

Well I must be going freaking blind or something... There is a warning
in
make.conf [in the default one anyway] right above the CFLAGS settings
that
says I can't count on things working with better than -O optimization.

Serves me right I guess. :P

I'll make sure I have an /etc/make.conf with the comments intact so I
don't do
that again.