Little UFS2 FAQ v13

From: Jeroen van Gelderen <jeroen_at_vangelderen.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:35:56 +0200
The latest (and live) version of the Little UFS2 FAQ is online at:

   http://jeroen.vangelderen.org/stuff/Little_UFS2_FAQ.txt

Now at revision 13. Your suggestions and contributions are (and will
continue to be) appreciated. Especially on the questions marked
UNRESOLVED.

I would be really nice if UFS2 insiders could quickly gloss this over
for correctness and accuracy. I may have misinterpreted mailing list
postings...

-J
--
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen_at_vangelderen.org

"You must be a light to yourself in a
  world that is becoming utterly dark"
   -- Krishamurti