RE: Linux compat broken??

From: Jeff Utter <funk_at_softhome.net>
Date: 24 Apr 2003 21:53:15 -0400
> Hi there,
> >
> > sinds I updated my kernel and world yesterday i seem to have troubles with my linux browsers
> > (linux-netscape7 and linux-phoenix), they freeze for no apperent reason.
> > are there more people experiencing this problems?
> > and where there any changes to linux compat in the src lately?

Herm, i did the same, recompiled my system sometime yesterday, now linux
apps freeze (mainly VMware, because that's the only one i use)

> This is current.  People running current are expected to not do updates
> completely blind.  That said, you can try reverting revision 1.42 of
> sys/compat/linux/linux_signal.c and see if it fixes your problem?

I just checked my sys/compat/linux/linux_signal.c however, and it IS
already version 1.42

" *
 * $FreeBSD: src/sys/compat/linux/linux_signal.c,v 1.42 2003/04/22
18:23:47 jhb Exp $
 */
"

Any other ideas of current commits that could be causing this?