linux_signal.c versus RealAudio

From: walt <wa1ter_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 21:28:42 -0700
RealAudio is the only linux app I've been running, so I
can't comment on the other apps being discussed here.  It
was working perfectly until linux_signal.c v1.42 when it
started locking up -- no error messages.

linux_signal 1.43 works better than 1.42 but RealAudio
eventually still locks up, usually after a minute at most,
and immediately if I start up mozilla (the native FBSD
version -- not linux).

FWIW, RealAudio 8 seems to run substantially longer than
version 9, but still eventually locks up also, especially
if I fire up mozilla.

I'd be happy to try any tests or patches.