Re: Debugging options in userland

From: Joris Vandalon <joris_at_vandalon.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:01:54 +0200
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:41:55AM +0200, Joris Vandalon wrote:

Ok, i'm sorry, please ignore my last mail i totaly explaind my question the wrong way.
(it seems the be a handicap of mine...)
I'll try and formulate it better.

Here it goes:

If I use a 5.0-RELEASE kernel the compile speed of a kernel is faster then if I use a
self compiled CURRENT kernel without the debug options in it's config.
So i'm thinking , is this because of compile options CURRENT uses to compile the kernel
(like make  and/or gcc options).
ans if so is it possible to disable these options.

Regards,
Joris