RE: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

From: CARTER Anthony <a.carter_at_cordis.lu>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:56:01 +0200
Hi,

It is not a hardware failure, it is due to my latest buildworld update...

All cables are fine...

I can bootup in single user mode albeit with a little hindrence...I don't
have backups, as mentioned in the mail...I can still run media from CD. Is
there a way to put the world of the CD onto the system, even though it is
older?

Thanks,
Anthony