GBDE encrypted hard drive HOW-TO now available

From: Lucky Green <shamrock_at_cypherpunks.to>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:37:57 -0700
I wrote a new section for the FreeBSD Handbook with step-by-step
instructions for adding gbde-based hard drive encryption to a system. I
just submitted the SGML source using send-pr today.

Until such time that the gbde section will be added to the Handbook by
the Doc Team, this gbde HOW-TO will be available at
http://www.cypherpunks.to/gbde.html

Something that I didn't mentioned in the document, since in the long run
it will become less of an issue, is that I would highly recommend
running -CURRENT, not 5.0-RELEASE, when using gbde.

Enjoy!
--Lucky