Disklabel bug?

From: Simon L. Nielsen <simon_at_nitro.dk>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:44:48 +0200
Hello

I have a disk with two slices since I need more partions than on slice
can hold.  I have one 20GB and one ~200GB but when I edit the disklabels
for the two slices it looks like disklabel(8) get the total size of the
slize wrong (sectors/unit).  It uses the size of the entire disk instead
of the slice causing disklabel to complain about the c partion being
wrong size.

It looks like disklabel gets the sectors/unit directly from Geom trough
ioctl so I have put the output of sysctl -b kern.geom.confxml on
http://simon.nitro.dk/freebsd/files/misc/geomconfxml (since it is a bit
large for a maillinglist).

The problem disk is da0 but ad0 on the same system seems to have the
same behavior.

Anybody else seeing this ?

This on a -CURRENT from 25/4.

--