Re: Anyone use WINE at all anywhere?

From: Anthony Ginepro <anthony.ginepro_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 07:50:19 +0200
I used wine on 5.1-RELEASE in order to convert some binary cdrom format other
than .iso (all those nice .ccd, .nrg, ...). I tried playing on my own copy of
Starcraft but didn't successed yet however I didn't take much time to work on
it.

Except old games or mirc32 (for my gf), I'm not so much interested in wine but
rather in vmware.

If you have any patch to try, you're welcome.