Re: groff and mkdep?

From: Peorth <Peorth_at_artificial.ath.cx>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:23:13 -0700
I wasn't running make with -e.
I believe the commandline was similar to 'make -DNO_KERBEROS -DNO_WERROR
buildworld', and never saw miscellaneous switches passed. So, yeah, it
worked only after I unset CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS for that session's
environment.
Like I said, I'm generally new to this. Not so much FreeBSD as why
something on that level was breaking.
I didn't set -e, and didn't see it miscellaneously set someplace, so
could this be a bug that I stumbled across? That was using the
5.1-RELEASE version of make to do that buildworld of CURRENT, so I'll
have to check later if it has similar behavior with CURRENT's make.