Re: acpi - too hot, make world dies with various signals

From: Eirik Oeverby <ltning_at_anduin.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:48:14 +0200
Hi,

Agree fully.
I have the same problem on my ThinkPad T21 - as reported on this list
earlier. Running without ACPI is no problem.
Another problem when running with ACPI is that suspend mode doesn't turn
the display off. Pretty annoying, and besides it will never come back
from suspend either :)

So for now I'm running without acpi all the time. Better that way.

//Eirik