Re: warnpassword and warnexpire in 5.1 login.conf

From: Mats Larsson <myrslok_at_sko.mh.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:39:17 +0200 (CEST)
Sure, run cap_mkdb on every edit on login.conf

The values im trying to use there are the following:
        :warnexpire=28d:\
        :warnpassword=14d:\

And with pw i use the following to test with: (also with -e option)
pw usermod user -p +10d

The only thing im getting now is i warning in messages when i try to login
into a locked account.

	Aug  5 12:14:39 marvin sshd[55256]: error: PAM: user accound has expired

And the following varning when password is old:
	Aug  5 12:27:38 marvin sshd[55386]: error: PAM: OK
	Aug  5 12:27:40 marvin sshd[55390]: fatal: PAM: chauthtok not supprted with privsep

Is there perhaps a better PAM way of doing this things now??

// Mats