including ctype.h?

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
The header for acpi (acfreebsd.h) defines "strupr" which is just toupper()
in a loop.  For the _KERNEL case, we include sys/ctype.h.  For the
!_KERNEL case, I added #include <ctype.h> but this results in an error
while building biosacpi.c in sys/boot/libi386.  I believe this is because
the boot blocks are built using boot/libstand and it defines its own
toupper().  However, other user programs that use strupr() (the ACPI user
utilities) get a warning if ctype.h is not included.

What's the best way to proceed?

-Nate