Re: wi0 Doesn't work on 11Mbps!!!

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:08:34 +1200
Hi there.
We really test this a lot!!
We have 1 Freebsd 5.0 Access Point working for more than 4 month with a
card prism2 and with 35 clients connecting it and making a nasty
traffic, ( never crash) but is using low power wireless card for that
razon we start to work with a prism 2.5 200mw and work perfect on
freebsd 5.0 but is VERY slow on 5.1 never is faster than 130kbys/s when
with the freebsd 5.0 we have 580kb/s, I tried a lots of things and
setups but doesn't work more than 2Mbps and looks like is driver
problem( I think) because the same wireless card work sweet in Freebsd 5.0
We are doing this test in the office with a Freebsd access point an a
couple a wireless card like a clients

what do you think?
thanks
Marcos