Re: LOR in pcm

From: Orion Hodson <orion_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:31:46 -0700
/-- Kris Kennaway wrote:

| LORs in the pcm system are reported quite regularly, but I haven't
| seen anyone working on the problem.  Is there anyone who can look at
| the locking code used in this system and fix the problems?  Perhaps
| this should be added to the 5.2 TODO list.
| =20

I'm unaware of anybody chasing this though I'm not very closely involved with sound_at_freebsd.org these days.  Last I knew cg was focusing his energies on a new freebsd sound architecture to better cater for modern audio h/w.

If somebody was interested in taking this issue on, it would be of immediate benefit to the project.

Regards
- Orion