Dual P4 2.4Ghz Xeon With Hyperthreading enabled...

From: Scott M. Likens <damm_at_fpsn.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:38:29 -0700
Well friend of mine just landed a Dual P4 2.4Ghz Xeon with
Hyperthreading Enabled, and yet I know there's a hyperthreading option
in 4.8-RELEASE but I don't see one at ALL in 5.1?

am I suddenly blind or do I need to cvsup to CURRENT to take proper
advantage?

I am aware of a few problems where sometimes process's can be sent to a
virtual process/limbo which is why i'm trying to get more information on
this.

Any information would be greatful, thanks.

--
"I think we ought to be out there doing what we do best - making large
holes in other people's countries." - George Carlin