Re: Problem with dhclient & wi0 on resume.

From: Mark Sergeant <msergeant_at_snsonline.net>
Date: 12 Aug 2003 20:41:20 +1000
Unfortunately this system hasn't worked for me. As it is I have a script
which lives in rc.d which starts up dhclient with the appropriate
wireless options. Unfortunately after each suspend and resume this is
what I have to use.

If anyone comes up with a solution to this it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark