driver maintainers, please help

From: Lukas Ertl <l.ertl_at_univie.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:11:35 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there,

this is a call for help from the various driver maintainers.  In a recent
discussion on -doc it has come out that several manpages are not in sync
with what's listed in the 5.1 Hardware Notes, and I'm currently trying to
update those manpages.  Unfortunately, for some devices (especially older
ones) I'd need some info that I just can't find on the web, so I hope some
of the maintainers or authors can give me a hint (and of course anyone
else who knows).

What I would like to know so far:

*) ata(4) - what are the supported UDMA levels for SiS 652, 751, and 752?
*) Adaptec 1510 and 1535 - are these supported by aha(4)?

I'm sure there's more to come but this is all for now.

Of course, it would be very helpful here if the driver maintainers could
have a look at their manpages and compare them to the Hardware Notes and
catch up with what isn't in the respective man page.

Thanks so far,
regards,
le

--
Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl_at_univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073