Re: ffsinfo missing in 5.1-RELEASE

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:11:56 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Lukas Ertl wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Robert Watson wrote:
>
> > The only problem with this patch is that we lose the ability to do the
> > "START BLOCK SUMMARY AND POSITION TABLE" display for UFS1.  I'm not sure
> > this is a big issue; I will go ahead and commit it with those #ifdef'd
> > out (rather than removed as is the case in the patch) and look for advice
> > on reintroducing them from someone with more UFS expertise than me.
>
> I'll have a look at it once it's back in the tree, maybe I find out what
> to do about it.

It's in my commit queue for today, so hopefully that opportunity will come
quickly :-).  I haven't managed to track down much about cg_blks() yet --
it disappeared with UFS2 coming in, so it will probably just take checking
out an older tree and pushing it forward again for UFS1 dumping.

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories